Women Empowerment cell has been established in the Academic Year 2012-2013.
- To create awareness of the girls students and lady faculty and to empower them in various aspects.
- To promote a culture of respect and equality for female gender.
- To conduct competitions to identify their potentials.
- To conduct seminar, workshop to impart to motivate them in various aspects.
- To counsel the students and to solve their personal problems.
- To help women students understand their strength and potential.
- To organize various sensitization programmes.